When I stumbled upon hyper-helicity as the missing element of reality that completes spin, I did not anticipate the gob smacking consequences. This paper is 12 pages and is descriptive and pedagogical. It is longer than I wanted, but you can jump to your topic of interest to see the consequences of hyperspin. Here is the paper:
From my point of view, hyper-helicity answers many questions. I hope it answers yours. These are my views. I am interested in yours:
- Introduction–summary of hyper-helicity
- Non-Hermiticity–required for coherence
- Spin spacetime–beyond our dimension
- From free-flight to detection
- Free-flight–no polarization (no-quibits) only helicity
- Entanglement and non-locality–incompatible
- Analysis of ”Quantum Weirdness”, qubits and c-bits–a local realist replacement of non-locality. Rejection of quantum teleportation: Bennett et al.
- A slit–one spin gives fringes
- Dirac spin is measured spin–but it is not complete
- Antimatter and hole theory–no anti-matter is formed, the negative energy is the second axis spinning on the same particle
- Black holes and wormholes–cannot be entangled
- Standard Model–SU(2) to Q_8, conserve chirality on decay
- Violation of BI and local-realism–violation supports local realism, reject Zeilger et al and the Big Bell Test.
- Interpretations of quantum mechanics–maybe resolved with higher dimensions
- Completeness of quantum mechanics–No Bell’s theorem, QM is incomplete as EPR stated.
- Conclusions–we must develop a quantum theory that extends beyond our space time.